I had a dream the other night that I went to the hospital to see Tim & his partner Rick, I had to go to the Nursery to see him. Then the next thing you know I'm holding a beautiful baby boy. So I think Tim had the baby, ahahaaa.. how nice would that be! He can be the one dealing with being nauseous 24/7! ;) But so anyways, I have this baby boy and I was feeding him and the nurses and doctors were amazed at how well he was eating so soon!! and I was like, "Common! this is me and Tim's kid, don't think that will be an issue!" hahaaa so yeah that was my dream. It was so sweet to hold that little one... it's nice to think of when I'm having a bad day of "morning" sickness.
(oh and not too sure what Rick was doing there! He had a baby too? haha)

No comments:
Post a Comment