Friday, January 7, 2011

December 29, 2010

Yesterday we went to the walk-in and the doctor sent me for blood work to see if there is HCG in my blood. Today we were at Hudson's for wings with Nathan & Laura, and I got the phone call from the clinic that the results are in. So Tim and I bolted to the clinic - We were lucky, we walked in .... there was nobody! we didn't have to take a number or anything they just showed us to the room. Doctor Wong confirmed that we are pregnant. He said I have very high levels of hormone and estimates me to be between 4-6 weeks along. He said 1 in 5 pregnancy;s terminate them selves in the first trimester but my levels are so high that things look really good. We were just so happy!! Can't even express the emotions that were going through us!
So he referred me to Dr. Billy Wong (apparently Dr. Wong is a very common name!!) at the Royal Alec and sent me for prenatal blood work. Now I'm just waiting to here back from Billy Wong's office as to when my first prenatal appoitment is!

No comments:

Post a Comment