Monday, April 11, 2011

20 week ultrasound

This morning we had our 20 week ultrasound... 20 weeks and 2 days to be exact! Little vanderbaby was still moving around alot! So the pictures aren't very good ... but you can tell its little face - eyes, nose, mouth. cutest little face I've ever seen! :)
Baby's heartbeat was 153, and it weighed 12 ounces! It's heart had all 4 chambers, and its spine looked good.
The tech said the baby is skinny ~ but that's normal at this stage. So Tim said "Don't worry we're going to DQ after" hahaaa ;)
Little shrimpy is growing and looking good!



and a couple videos of our little movie star!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, its soo cool! I didn't realize babies move around so much, those arms were really going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shrimpy sounds like a boy. Cause I think the nickname would sound a little more girlie if it were a girl. My guess...boy. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...good one Gina! I'm still thinking Girl though :) Love the pictures Jess...she's already a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete