Sunday, March 27, 2011

Grandma Birdie

My grandma Birdie is in the hospital - she is unresponsive most of the time. When my mom and I were alone in the room I told Grandma about the ultrasound and what we are having and we are naming our baby.
Later on.. Savannah, Dawn and I were in the room, and Savannah says "You should tell Grandma what your having!" (wanting to know herself!) and I said too late, already told her! Dawn says to Grandma, "Hey Grandma tell us what Jesseca is having!" and grandma opened her eyes!!!! I thought for a second she was going to let the secret out!! hahaa It was kind of neat.. even if it was a fluke..

When I told Grandma around 8 weeks that I was pregnant, she was so excited, her face lit up! and she said there are some bonuses to being pregnant in the summer... i wouldn't have to dig potatoes and work in the garden! ahaa good point!

No comments:

Post a Comment